The Woodpile

Ruminations on the Modern Lives of Grizzly Bears and the Adirondack Gopher

5.03.2006

SUPA FUPA

So I came across this image in a Reuters story about the world's fattest man: Manuel Uribe of Monterrey. The article has some truly priceless quotes about this sad situation/fat fuck:
"I can't walk. I'm can't leave my bed," the 40-year-old Uribe, who weighs the same as five baby elephants, said in a recent telephone interview.

Uribe will be flying to Rome for an intestinal bypass operation, and NATO has mobilized multiple AC-130 gunships to assist in the transfer.

If you were interested in Uribe's social life, keep reading:
His wife, horrified by his increasing size, feared the worst and abandoned him more than a decade ago.

"She left me because she must have thought I was dying," Uribe said.

I would submit that it's probably because she thought you were grotesquely obese. But that's just me.

Finally, I've been asked to identify that flap of flesh that appears to be spilling out from under Mr. Uribe's shirt. Some have even asked me if it's his testicles. I'm no doctor, but I doubt that eating a lot makes your balls grow to the size of silverback gorillas. Although that would be useful knowledge. No, I'd say that what we are in fact looking at is the male version of a FUPA, or "Fat Upper Pussy Area". For the FUPA amateurs out there, please read more here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home